ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Blackpoppies.com

Sunday 31 August 2014

Sunday night: my desk


























I've been painting all weekend, mainly pieces of furniture (and my new desk). It started with my freezer on Friday and I couldn't stop! I will do little posts on those things when they are finished.

I'm doing some Etsy sticker shopping - Sandylion and Bebe The Bear. Thinking I might decorate a plain phone case as you can never get good ones for the Google Nexus.

I picked up this white bunny night light at Berts in Brighton for £4.99 (came with batteries, whup whup) but I'm sure they can be picked up online just as easy.

The face pot is an Etsy find, I fell in love with it straightaway, its from an artist called Kinska I want all her things!

The white pot and plant are Ikea and the flower tin is Orla Kiely (picked up in Berts)

Oh you can't see much of the desk but it is Ikea (it should feature fully in daylight at some point )
I wood stained the top as it looked a bit unfinished, was a lot easier than I thought it would be